Sunday, August 7, 2011

6 weeks : 45kg

I scaled my weight this morning.
...so im officially 45Kg.

My diet started on the 23rd June and today 8th August...approximately 6 weeks.
I guess now i can go back on my normal eating schedule that is 3 times a day meal and back to other junk food of my favorites.
And...all my clothes fits back on me ^_^.

But i guess i must resume on other habits such as :
  • avoid 'second round'
  • Eat dinner at 6:30pm 
  • go to bed at 10pm
  • Must have Fruits or veggies on daily intake..RIGOROUSLY.
  • 2.5 @ 3 liter of water everyday
  • Exercise @ jog at least once a week (Saturday)
  • Do house chores continuously and avoid the 'couch potato' syndrome
  • Take normal amount of 3 meals per day and avoid brunch and snack.
  • still take the stairs to the office instead of the elevator.
But, momentarily since its Ramadhan that plan has to wait while i undergo the fasting season.
During these time, all i have to do is just watch my calorie intake while skipping exercise and dieting(i don't even have to ^_^).

Well let's hope i will remain 45kg for the rest of my life ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment