Tuesday, March 27, 2012

attack by the unknown....


I just came back from Nexus Karambunai Lagoon last weekend.

But only on Tuesday i noticed these rashes.



I thought it was somekind of food allergic...

but later i found these....

GASP!...PANAU!aku ada Panauuu nooo...


So aku pun cepat-cepat google.

Turn out to be 'Contact Dermatitis'..its a skin condition.

So i put some Hydrocortisone.

Then...last night when i was asleep...i got these itchiness on my body...i even half-aware that it must have some thing to do with the Contact Dermatitis too...

i was right...

This morning i found these...

nasty huh...like Edward Cullen has just scratch me for a blood-thirst rampage or Melati Binti UITM Sabah is out for a quench!

haha...

it looks like i've scratch all over my body...gatal lagi tu...

Im sure it is the Contact Dermatitis because in the Wiki info...its written that it took 48 hours to 72 hours until the red markings and rashes appear.


I suppose..its kind like an egg that eventually hatch underneath my skins...hmm...creepy. hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment