Monday, June 6, 2011

Having my eyes on you…48kg…



As I am officially weigh 50kg now…I got mix feeling about it…most of the time I get mix feeling on almost everything…

All my life…(except during pregnancy) as a normal person I have weighed 50Kg…Is that an achievement?
My proof to myself that nothing is impossible?
I always thought of myself having this popular belief of ‘slow metabolism’…(it justify my sentiments on why I am short)…it always regarded that people with slow metabolism able to eat a lot without getting fat easily since they sweat frequently and later deposit the amount of food taken in faster rates.

And for years I believed that and…becoming so proud while gobbling any food I desire…
I could have 2 plates of fried noodles; one served with fried eggs and second with fried sausage…sometimes sausages…with chili sauces.
For lunch I could eat a plate of rice twice the normal size with extra gravy of any dish.
For dinner I could eat the same amount plus desert with either chocolates or chips….
Sometime I had tea break with biscuits or cakes or Kueh with icy drinks…I don’t take a lot of hot drinks those days….and these eating habits lasted until my second child…

Then I quit my job…my daily activities consist of waking up in the morning…cook for my kids…housework…afternoon nap…feed my kids…dinner and fall back to sleep. This is when I started to gain weight and I barely notice until I went back to my hometown and wore the blue jeans for a mini reunion with my old friends…it was tight on the thigh….

Im getting FAT?!
At first it was funny and I didn’t take it seriously since I believe once I go back to work I will easily get my normal weight the glorious 45-46kg…but I was wrong…
So wrong and only realized until later that I must do something about it…why?
Because im not even 5 feet tall and weighing 50kg?...do you know the cartoon Smurfs?...except that im not blue…but I could see myself of being short and chubby and…short…

And so…im on my way to go down to 48kg…I have lessen my food intake…surprisingly without dismay…
I feel healthy...move more swiftly and BEST of all I didn’t get the false alarm of heart attack when completing the 5 stories flight of stairs to reach my apartment ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment