I woke up this morning and started to think about my weight…yap paranoid and obsessed.
But I was more into thinking about…what if I lose weight and reach 43kg…will I feel and look healthy?...then come the mysterious question.
Will I lose my baby fat?
And that’s when I started to press, pinch and pull the excess tire around my waist and stomach. It kinda feel rubbery and numb…I don’t feel any pain..i was wondering what’s inside of it…is it intestines wrap around inside?..is it meat?...is it just plain skin?...but I didn’t feel any pain…suppose when you pinch part of your skin you would feel some pain as there are suppose to be receptors that function as the touching sensory underneath the skin layers. I don’t have that….
Its just bulky and bulge out from the lower part of my torso….
I remember when I was a teenager I do not have any tummy…it was flat and…tight…my friends were jealous and were asking if I didn’t fed enough food by my parents (as Im always hungry)…every time it was P.E i will get my 10 minutes fame.
Until later just before marriage I still do not have any tummy….im proud of it and flaunt it with low cut jeans…..
…then come pregnancy.
Was I aware that im gonna lose all that fame of having tight flat tummy?...
as I remember …No…although that suppose to be the most gorgeous thing I had in my life during that time…did I worry?....surprisingly No.
I was more concern about a living organism growing inside of me.
Did I ever plan to go on diet after pregnancy?...again no….
And now surprisingly after 2 children…im going head over heels trying to get rid of it…I think its hilarious….
But one thing for sure…Motherhood WINS.
So here I lay out some tips, do’s and don’ts about losing that bulge on the belly :
- do bodyweight exercises such as pushups, pull-ups, crunches, and even squats without any outside equipment other than your own body. In order to effectively reduce tummy fat, you have to workout your entire body and not just your abdominal muscles.
- eat are raw foods, low-fat items, non-dairy foods, and beans. Raw food retains the nutrients that cooked foods don't, and raw food is much easier for your metabolism to break down as well. In regards to low-fat and dairy foods, eat yogurt that either is low in fat or has no fat, and you could try to consume skim milk as well.
- Your metabolism slows down while you sleep, so I would recommend that you not eat 3-4 hours before you sleep. Eating food during those 3 hours before you lay down will slow the metabolism enough to cause it to store more fat than usual, and that's not what you want. However, egg whites, nuts, and cottage cheese are foods you can eat that will stimulate your metabolism even while you're asleep.
- Another way of how to trim belly fat is to make sure you're drinking 6-8 glasses of water every day, and if you can, it's better to drink up to a gallon whenever possible. Water intake has a major role in the amount of fat that you'll either store or lose, as it's the best detoxifier to purge out the toxins and wastes that are lodged in your stomach area.
- In regards to calorie intake, just like eating 4-6 small portions of food everyday instead of 1-3 large portions, try to decrease the amount of calories you get with every meal, instead of only lessening the amount you get for the entire day. What I mean is that when you eat less calories but with 4-6 servings of food, your metabolism will increase compared to eating less calories with only 1-3 big servings of food. If you decrease calories for the whole day, instead of in portions, you'll retard your metabolic process and gain more weight.
- Don't slouch if you want to trim belly fat, as standing erect (straight) will use more energy which ends up burning more calories for you. Slumping over all the time contributes heavily to why a lot of peoples are overweight and obese. By the way, having a good posture can hide the fat around your abdominal area, so be sure to stand straight whenever possible. Also, sitting up straight won't burn too many calories, but as you and I know, every little bit counts!
- make sure that you get at least 6-8 hours of sleep everyday, because if you don't, your metabolism will be exceedingly slow and you will be very tired, both of which are bad (in most cases) for your metabolism. Sleep nourishes and restores the body to optimal conditions in every way, so be sure to get a sufficient amount of it every night while you are sleeping!
- let go of the junk food: fried foods, sodas, caffeinated beverages, most fruit juices, alcohol, white flour, potato chips, and white breads. All of these items are extremely high in calories, bad carbohydrates, trans-fats, and saturated fats; not only that, they raise your cholesterol levels and they also slow down your metabolism. Instead, replace such things with fresh fruits, whole grain products, fresh vegetables, and anything with lean protein in it!
- "belly rub" technique, and the way it works is in the fact that the heat from your hands will get into the fat cells of your stomach and get rid of them as you perform this maneuver. The way to do it is to rub your hands together energetically until your hands are very hot, similar to what you would do when it's cold outside and you want to keep yourself warm around a campfire. Anyways, after 30 seconds to a minute, take one of your hands and rub it around the region of your stomach that is bloated for about half a minute (30 seconds or so). You should perform this procedure for about 2-3 minutes twice every day, preferably before you go to sleep and after you awaken the next day. Also, generating heat on your stomach will help your body digest food a lot better as well!
- incorporate cardio with calisthenics, strength training, and possibly even weight lifting if you want to see the results of your weight loss, as these exercises when combined (with one another) eliminate excess fat from the entire body and you end up with lean muscle, which is great!
- eat these fat burning foods: egg whites, salmon, cod liver oil, grapefruit, tomatoes, garlic, and walnuts. All of these items have nutrients in them that will melt belly fat fast when eaten on a regular and consistent basis.
- squats for 5-10 minutes without stopping! When you perform squats, your body will temporarily lose a good amount of oxygen which forces it to make up more oxygen and burn excess fat around your midsection. If you can perform this exercise 3-4 times a week in conjunction with the proper diet, you'll lose inches on your waist line in no time!
- respond to stress definitely if you want to shrink stomach fat. If you didn't know, having a large amount of stress in your life will cause your body to create hormones like Cortisal, and Cortisal will absolutely cause fat to go directly to your abdominal region. This is why exercise is so essential, as it will relieve a lot of stress that is going on in your mind! However, you can also try meditation and deep breathing, both of which will reduce your stress levels as well.
*sources from the Internet*
and i close with this exercise video which i like...so simple and...endurable...haha!