Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I Really HATE your guts right now!


Im not talking about the man vs woman thing but I will passionately talks deeply about one’s character and action.

This is not about ego.This about future : you know having kids and financially freedom and the bliss of marriage.

Do you seriously think you can attain that by getting involved with some who is JUST like yourself? With no eccentricity, no other version, no difference, no vice versa…Its like you are a piece of paper torn into two…instead of your edges meeting in the middle…You actually have exactly the same edges…left and right, swirls and twisted…
You drank she drank.
You’re a creep she’s a creep
You’re sleazy she’s sleazy….

Man I gotta tell you…YOU HAVE NO GUTS TO FACE THE REAL LIFE OUT THERE.

You seriously think the high paid job you had now will get you happiness?...deep inside you are that person who lacks of courage and discipline…
Life isn’t all about sugar candy and jelly beans just because you have the money.

Life is about giving in, sacrifice and Persistence….will you be as happy as you ‘thought’ you are right now?...WHEN

YOUR MONEY IS GONE
THAT SO-CALLED PRETTY FACE PERISHED.

Where’s your happiness then?^_^

You know one thing I learnt when I was a combustible – tempered person?...(I still am!)

When you can’t take it…whether you feel oppressed or injusticly treated or you simply not getting things that you wanted…..AND…you swallow that PAIN…

Honestly im telling you this as a friend….It Will Taste SWEETER in the end.

WHY?

Ask me why?

Because. GOD is FAIR. God Gives REWARD. GOD spreads Happiness…BUT…it all depends on what you sow…shall you reap.

Sow a pretentious girl…well…good news : Congratulations you now officially have a breeding machine ^_^
The bad news?
You have no BESTFRIEND that lies with you in bed when you’re at old ages and dying…

Dude…I think your problem now is that you have forgotten where you came from…you lost your value…you lost yourself back there…you’re a sad excuse.

I will not wish you happiness…I am JUST that…why? Because I know you won’t have it.
She won’t have it…why?

Because sooner or later you will neglect her.

You will always go back to your old habits because there is no one to nurture your soul and so you will never discover the truth of BENEVOLENCE…

That so-called virtue you were ‘trying’ to fight for when I knew you back in 2009…

Im sorry for both of you lamers…

God is probably mad at you both.


(I probably apologize for what I wrote above when my temper cool down…but now now. Im gonna let it hang up there until I can fully digest what has happen…to who I use to regard as a good man….Congrates you have just succumb yourself to the world of PAIN ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment