Friday, May 27, 2011

that was sweet but...

i've been wanting to go to my hometown since last month...but some family matters disallow so...

i persist but later give up and started to plan for the week...the day before the holiday start my husband let out the news that we are going to drive 6 hours to my hometown the very next day.

  • am i happy?
  • am i excited?

i dunno..with me to do all the packing and the overlarge dinner i cooked that night i started to feel overwhelmed


  • we can't finish the extra meal i cook ( i was thinking to fried the rice for breakfast the next day)
  • i was going to do laundry
  • i have to pack for 4 persons in short time...

these makes me understand that i am initially not a spontaneous person...i mean i never know anyone who has few children and still being spontaneous...i mean its a cliche for a single or dating person right...

and so i couldn't sleep well because of all the pending task that should be doing and can't be doing and the planning for postponed tasks always makes my head goes heavy...

But i will be in my hometown soon...my agenda?

Eat
Shopping (window)
Eat
.....
Eat....

and probably a lot of sleeping ^_^

I was thankful that my husband being so thoughtful to give me the surprise but....for a long distance journey and self drive....its not a very pleasant surprise...

Pleasant surprise would be :

  • a trip to an island just 15 minutes from the mainland
  • a fancy dinner at the favorite restaurant
  • a nice colored shawl
  • a flower...a daisy maybe
  • Chocolates
  • or a free coupon for full body massage or Spa!...

yeah that's more like it....

But, im happy that he did so...because maybe it made him feel good...and nothing beats making other people feel good ^_^(my head still throbbing as i didn't get much sleep thinking about our things that still unpacked under the bed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment