Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Thoughts

I want to think happy thoughts today.

I want to be myself

I want to be who i want to be

I want to establish my day with accomplishments.

I want to be a result-bringer.

I want to be a joy bringer.
If i risk of losing friends whom i prefer to cherish but they rather dislike me.

I would like not to know why they rather do that.

I want to walk on and see what i am able to do in life.




If im becoming distant due to my commitment then they shall accept it if they choose to be my friend.

Until then i rather be myself.

Doing what i like best : working.

Because if i hated studying i should love something else.

In which (at least)im good at.
I am the reason for my children Smiles ^_^


Sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me). ^_^ so..Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment