Friday, December 16, 2011

5S at work

Sebenarnya benda ni sudah berlarutan lebih dari 6 bulan,namun masih belum menampakkan hasil memberangsangkan.


And I have been here and there to look out for examples and waiting for at least some spark of light in the light bulb mentol in my head.
My husband juga help now and then.
So I thought maybe I can start with ‘Roda Lokasi’ that looks like this….


But then I realized…If i started with that, but..what happen with my working area.
Isn’t 5S started with Sisih @ Seiri @ Sorting
Well…that is hard…judging from the way my table looked like.
So I thought I took the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ picture to make a comparison.







 Box used to be a nest for tiny Red...ANTS...


and we have raisin, seed and assorted biscuits.

Wow…(being the secretary of the 5S committee at my work place) I Am Downright NOT a good example haha….
So, this is the plan.
Next Monday : I will add more flowers and picture on my desk…(no…im joking flowers makes me daydreaming…)
Honestly…I will at least start by removing my hidden junk food under the table and some personal reading books inside the box underneath my table and at least put some Sunshine on my desk…oh not to forget removing empty food packages inside my drawer ^_^



maybe i should recommend this video to my boss as an introduction for other staff...hmm..Hey! keyword is : I.n.t.e.r.a.c.t.i.v.e!

No comments:

Post a Comment