Monday, December 12, 2011

Childhood Monster

I believe that everyone has one...
It may be those with slippery jaws and red piercing eyes...
But in my case....it was The Count from the Sesame Street children show...he always gives me the creeps.

I remember i get jitters just from watching him counting the sheep...one by one...
He was a total discomfort to the whole ‘happy,cheerful environment' of Sesame streets.
Well he might not look scary with his puppety light purple face and his cutely sharp teeth...but what scares me most is that...
He is a Dracula..for goodness sake...
What is a Dracula doing near kids?...
And then those creepy counting1,2,3 with thunder and lightning in his castle...It was NOT enjoyable at all!...in fact i don't think he should be in Sesame Street after all!.
And i know thats pretty weird, but what also weird is that...im not scared of monsters i saw from watching Ultraman, Masked Rider Black RX or Thunderbirds...regardless with their intestines and brains coming out of their belly and skull...
The Count is really my personal monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment