Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chromotheraphy

i was writing about next year short term and long term goal and mission statement (all in one)and i stumble to this one : Chromotheraphy

And below are the list of my fave color history in my life :

Teenage life                      - Black
for as long as i remember - Green and Red (sometimes together)
2008                               - Pink (i was having a girl)
2009                               - Purple
2010                               - Purple
2011                               - Yellow
2012                               - .....Orange ^_^

I could not remember of my fave color when i was younger than a teenager...probably all sorts of color ranging from yellow to purple...but never...NEVER a pink...i always hated pink except when i was pregnant my daughter in 2008.

Judging from the color movement in my life...i can see that im becoming more...'light-headed'  ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment