Thursday, January 5, 2012

....dreams

Have you ever felt tired of your dreams?....
 I mean its okay of you dreams about ponnies and little girls in dresses running around the summer field with dandelions floating around...

But...i dreamt about muds,toilet and accidents....
Not really a nightmare but surely to make feel miserable in the morning.

Like this morning i woke up with this vivid vision of an accident.
Two motorbike on long distance road
collided
and
dead bodies hanging over the tree...

blood and all....
upside down.

Demmit!
I mean i've been having nasty dreams since i can remember.

Although previously i've dreamt about a prince whose falling in love with me...^_^

Who EVENTUALLY reconcile with his Ex!

But at least im getting GOOD feeling out of it rather then feeling tired with those thoughts in you head.

Some dreams you forgot immediately...
Some...

Follows you the rest of the day...

Why can't i have sweet dreams....-_-...

So...i look up into the Dream Interpretation  and entered the word 'Accident'

Well...its a bit accurate i must say.
It says that i have this guilt inside of me and pushing myself over because of it...
Meaning im being hard on myself.

I suppose that's true because i spent the whole day yesterday regretting the way i act and thought...

But!

That still failed to soothe me over about this habit of getting nasty dreams since few months back...

Oh..i so wanted to dream about Kundasang and Danum Valley...please please please....

No comments:

Post a Comment