1. Allahumma Infa'ani Bima 'Allamtani Wa 'Alimni maa Yanfa'ani

O Allah! Make useful for me what you taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.



2. Allahumma Ini Asaluka Fahm Al-Nabiyeen Wa Hifth Al-Mursaleen Al-Muqarrabeen


O Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you.



3. Allahumma Ijal Lessanee 'Amiran Be Thikrika Wa Qalbi Be Khashyatika.


O Allah Make my tongue full of your remembrance, and my heart with consiouness of you.



4. Innaka 'Ala Ma-Tashaau Qadeer Wa Anta Hasbuna Allahu Wa Ni'amal Wakeel


(O Allah!) You do whatever you wish, you are my Availer and protector and the best of aid.

*Du'aa After Studying

Allahuma Inni Astawdeeuka Ma Qaratu Wama Hafathtu. Faradduhu 'Allaya Inda Hajjati Elayhe.


O Allah I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. (O allah) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it.

*Du'aa While studying something difficult

Allahumma La Sahla illa Ma Ja'Altahu Sahla Wa anta Taja'alu Al Hazna Etha Sheeta Sahla.


O Allah Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you with, you can make the difficult Easy.